Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ha...hopefully not too late

Well the funny thing about the show on Thursday was that the band we went to see did not, in fact, start at 9:30. The band we went to see started at 11:30. It was good thing we went, because there were only about 4 other people there. This venue used to be pretty cool, but I guess it isn't any more (the bar side of the venue had all you can drink for $10 w/free food--should have been a clue).

This weekend involved some working around the house, some babysitting, and some movie watching. I got a whole bunch of t-shirts on clearance at Super Target, so I have some designing to do! I also bought some fabric paint made in France (shown on Martha) so I need to get working on onesies too.

We went to see The Kingdom on Sunday. I liked it. Duane was so-so on it, but he doesn't like Jamie Foxx (who is a main character in the movie).

On Thursday we are going to a concert at the Pabst Theater in Milwaukee (Of Montreal). The Pabst Theater is a really nice venue. It is no smoking, you can sit, and you can drink your beer at your seat (and they serve PBR). On Saturday we are walking the 5K for Easter Seals. I am trying to get to $100 in sponsorships, so far I have $40.

I started my Halloween decorations yesterday. I will post a picture as soon as I have everything finished.

A check came into the office a week ago, and I am STILL waiting for my cut of the check. My manager isn't here today to complain to either.

2 comments:

Kandy Christensen said...

Ah there you are. I was going to sponsor you but I wasn't sure if you wanted it sent to your home or work. Good luck with the freedom paint.

Dr. The Bird Man said...

I like OfMontreal. They had this song Called "Tim I wish you were born a girl." Its about how he is in love with his friend Tim, except that Tim is a guy not a girl, so there is no sexual attraction involved... thus the wish.