Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It was not a good Monday btw

The day was supposed to go much differently. I was not supposted to go to bed at 12:30. I was in bed around 11, but Duane was dinking around till then. I was not supposed to be woken up right after I fell asleep by a dog who needed to go outside. I was not supposed to be woken up at 5am by a dog that need to go outside again. I was supposed to go right back to sleep, not lay there for an hour. After I did fall asleep, I was supposed to sleep until the alarm went off at 7 and not be pestered by a cat the whole time.

I was supposed to be awake enough to get in the shower after I dropped Duane off at the airport, and not get back into bed. After I did get back into bed, I was not supposed to be woken up by the other dog and pestered by the cat.

I was not supposed to have a headache all day that I still have even though I took some ibuprofen.

I was supposed to get some sewing done, which I did not do because I didn't get home until 8:45.

Tomorrow I am going to dinner and seeing a movie with a friend. Let's home tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: