Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged

I was Tagged by TheHotLibrarian last Thursday.


1. Link to your tagger and post rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names.
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.


My 7 facts:

Fact One: I watch way too much tv. I know this but I don't want to give it up.

Fact Two: I love to cook, bake, and entertain. My older sister is this way too. I used to suck at cooking and baking. Cooking is more of a recent improvement. I got the hang of baking while I was in 4H, but before that I had a bad habit of switching the salt and sugar and things like that.

Fact Three: I hold grudges for a looooong time. I might not treat you any differently, but I remember everything.

Fact Four: I went to a Catholic elementary school but left in the 6th grade. I would have stayed until 8th grade, but a new crazy principal was chosen. She was too nuts for my parents (and others), so they pulled us out. I believe it that the school failed me educationally, but it certainly wasn't as depraved as public school.

Fact Five: I was kicked out of confirmation class and I made a nun swear. I was kicked out because I said that I did not believe in God and I refused to discuss the matter. I was let back in (we got a new director) and my penance was teaching CCD classes (religious classes for kids in public school). We did a lot of crafts.

Fact Six: I want to be a science teacher. I wished I had figured this out when I was in college. I have always thought that I was meant to do something important for mankind, but I always thought I was going to discover a cure for a disease.

Fact Seven: My mom wants me to be a nurse. I think my saving grace at this point is that WI does not have an accelerated nursing program (1 year of classes for people who already have an undergrad degree).

I do not know 7 people to tag (I know 4 people who have blogs but don't write in them so there is no point in tagging them). I can tag:

1. Kandy

No comments: