Monday, October 22, 2007

Holy Crap Batman

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted since last Tuesday. I even knew I had been tagged, but I kept thinking I would post on the weekend. Well that didn't happen.

I will get to the 7 things as required by being tagged later today.

I just looked out the front window to discover that both trees (which I swear were green yesterday but maybe it was Friday) and totally changed color. Our temperatures this week are definitely more fall like.

Our DVR box has been non-functioning all weekend, supposedly due to an outage with our cable company. We hate our cable company in general.

We (as in me it seems) are taking care of chinchillas this week. I have seen them before, but have not petted them or fed them. I will pet them and report back.

No comments: