Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sunny, but cool

It is sunny today, but about 56 degrees out right now. I think we are supposed to get back up to 80 at some point this week.

I watched Music & Lyrics last night. I thought there might be some shred of humor or interesting bits in it. Nope. Hugh Grant was looking old. Drew looked very nice. There was a lame attempt at conflict but everything ended happily ever after. Good thing I can send that back to Netflix.

I got the check I was whining about yesterday in my home mail. It was half of what I expected it to be. Not a good thing when you are not bringing in any money. I am thinking about applying for temp work.

I went out in search of items to finish my Halloween decorating yesyerday. Why can't I remember that as soon as October 1st rolls around, Halloween is shoved to the side and the Christmas stuff rolls in?

I am excited about Supernatural starting this week. I have loved Jensen Ackles since he was on Days of Our Lives.

The daytime tv schedule got all moved around too. Martha is on at 2pm(although for some reason the new season stinks), Creative Juice (on DIY) got moved to 2pm (from 4pm), and Passions on NBC was cancelled (I didn't watch it but it was weird to see a game show come on after Days).

I have also finally accepted that I am both a perfectionist and a procrastinator. Not a good combo.

2 comments:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

I am not even remotely a perfectionist, but I can procrastiate with the best of them.

Kandy Christensen said...

I think the perfectionism will help because really people don't want to buy stuff that is crap! Go sew some more and sell sell sell! Bring the sewing machine into the living room and watch tv while you sew. Whatever it takes. You are going to be a baby blankie making machine.

On another note what is up with this weather. It is my own fault because I pulled the sweaters out of storage too early. It is going to be in the 80's all week here. I know I shouldn't complain, but I bought new boots and it is too hot to wear them.