Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The bad mood continues

And I almost gave myself quite the electric shock. I had plugged in the laptop cord and it had a kink in it. I untwisted the kink and sparks and smoke shot out. Good thing someone had some electrical tape at the office.

The cable company is coming this afternoon to fix or replace our dvr. It seems the thing is really f'd up and it isn't just an outage in our area. I don't have a good history with the cable people. They usually end up being here 2+ hours to fix whatever needs fixing, so I am hoping that isn't the case today. The window is only 2 hours, so at least I won't be waiting around for 4 hours. I also have to shut the dogs in the bedrooms. Hershey is very nosy and Brisco does not like strangers coming in the house.

I need to order a new filter for the refrigerator. You are "supposed" to replace them every 6 months, but they are $40 each! I also have not seen them in any stores so you have to order them and pay shipping. I think the current one has been in the fridge for a least a year.

Sleeping last night was so-so. It took me a little while to turn my brain off and fall asleep. I woke up at 2 when the dog had to go out. I was having a dream that my sleep was really fake sleeping. The dog had to go out again at 5:30. I have been having lots of strange dreams lately as well.

My manager is here today, so maybe I will get an update on the job situation.

No comments: