Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank you

For the comments on my hair. I do agree that the yellowness of the door made the color difficult to see. Maybe you will just have to see me in person to marvel at the redness! :)

I need to harvest the other 7 pumpkins in the backyard today as they are calling for frost tonight. They still have quite a bit of green on them, but I like them anyway. I think I was supposed to remove the leaves of the plant awhile ago to promote the orangeness. I will know better next year when I may actually plant pumpkins on purpose!

We have cloudy and depressing weather today, but supposedly tomorrow will be sunnyish and warmer. I have a little bit of work to do tomorrow (which may result in a paycheck so I shouldn't grumble). Hopefully the work won't carry over into Sunday.

We are back to Milwaukee tonight for the Blue October concert. I wish they would tell you approximately when the band you actually want to see will be playing, but they want you to get in there and wait around (all the while buying $7.50 beers and $3 glasses of water).

We have a friend in town this weekend, but I am hoping to get some crafty work done. Most of the house is clean, the laundry is done, and the Halloween decorations are done SO no excuses!

No comments: