Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hell has frozen over and Pigs are flying

Duane ate sushi (more sashimi than rolls) and liked it last night. The night before he ate raw tuna!

I like sushi, but we never eat it, because Duane refused to even try it. Now I am not so jazzed on Madison sushi restaurants, but we have traveled to lots of places that have great sushi! Even Honolulu where Duane is now. We are going to be eating some sushi in Seattle!!

He has this weird thing where he won't tell other people what he doesn't like to eat. He was with work people last night and they went to this restaurant and had sushi. He went along with it because he doesn't want to be the dissenter (or "bad guy"). He also seems to think that he can't call me when he is in a car with other people, but I should stay up until 12:30 when he does get around to calling me.

Yesterday was a better day. I got some cleaning done around the house and my IKEA hack project is almost finished. I went to see Lars and the Real Girl at our new Sundance Theater (a lovely theater but not sure it is worth the $10 ticket). Lars and the Real Girl has Ryan Gosling in it and is an excellent movie.

I am debating on going into work today. I will be at a work event all day tomorrow. Maybe I will stop in. I have a dresser to paint, more cleaning to do, and I need to pack.

No comments: