Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 kitties were out (one almost all night) because I left the garage door open. They both seem no worse for the wear though.

I liked all the tv last night. Bionic woman was good, but not great. Life was very amusing and Dirty Sexy Money was interesting. Tonight is CSI, Smallville, and ER.

My mom is being proactive and offering her help for the November 3rd craft show. I have been brainstorming ideas, but I need to write my ideas down.

We have almost all of our lightbulbs switched over to CFLs. We have 3 light fixtures that are on dimmers, which CFLs do not work with. 2 of the fixtures do not get turned on much though. We are thinking about changing the switch on the dining room fixture so it doesn't dim. We don't eat at the table often, so we don't have much need for mood lighting.

I love the my cats can take care of small pests in and around the house. I don't much like cleaning up the guts though. At least it was outside.

Duane got a new mp3 player from Woot. Hopefully this one will last longer than a year.

We are out tonight in Madison to see The Steepwater Band. Hopefully not too late.

No comments: