Monday, August 06, 2007

HHH weather

Last Wednesday was my last woodshop class. It was Hot and Humid here, I think around 90. The woodshop doesn't have A/C, nor any really ventilation. I had to go in early and do some work. I had sweat running all over and sawdust stuck to me. It was not a pretty sight. My table is not finished though (but it is close). The snotty girl in the class left without even saying goodbye to the instructor. It was weird!

On Thursday I met with a potential new buyer. He is from my seminar last week. He said he wants to interview other agents. We clicked pretty well though.

I spent about 5 hours cleaning the house on Friday. It gets SO cluttered and full of pet hair. (btw, the boarder kitties have NOT moved on yet) We had guests coming Friday night. We hit the greek place for dinner and had a great meal.

Saturday was up early for golfing. I played really well! My drives and putts were awesome, but I struggled in between. We were playing a scramble (aka best ball) format, so that didn't matter. I wasn't going to go to the non-friend's house afterwards (I was going to sew), but got asked/pressured into going. We took the Wii for some entertainment. Unfortunately Duane packed the Playstation and the Wii in a paper bag (even though the last time we took them somewhere we put them in a backpack). The paper bag failed and the Playstation suffered (at least it wasn't the Wii!). You can get a used Playstation on Ebay for a pretty reasonable price. We stayed out late and drank too much. My sleep was interrupted several times as Duane was searching for his keys. He eventually rode his bike to Walgreens to get some Pepto-Bismal. His keys were in the front door (where he usually leaves them), but our guest thoughtfully moved them somewhere Duane never looked.

Sunday was a late breakfast and goodbye to our guests. We went to see The Bourne Ultimatum in the afternoon (excellent movie!).

I am wiped out today. The cat and dog had me up at 2am and 6am. I am giving blood tomorrow (for the first time other than the doctor) and I really don't think I should be exhausted to start off with. Our weather for the week is predicted to be Hot, Humid, and Hellish.

State Fair this Saturday!! Cream puffs and cheese curds, YUM!

No comments: