Friday, August 31, 2007

I need a bed under my desk

I had an early closing this morning, so I was up earlier (way) than usual. I stayed up late finishing my gift to my buyers, which I didn't end up giving them. I am working on 5.5 hours of sleep, which means I feel like crap. I will feel better after I have lunch with Duane today.

I have messed around with my website today and have concluded that I will be ending my contract with this company. The customer support is non-existent. There was a class on the websites back in April while I was gone, but there was no hard copy information on the class. You cannot edit the template at all. There is an "easy" editor, which is buggy (so you have to go in and change the code anyway). You can never get a picture to upload. I like our company website (which is done by these guys), but for $50/month the individual websites suck.

I could write my own website (although I need to seriously brush up on my coding skills), but I would need to do some research on setting up the MLS search function (anyone know anything about IDX function?)

I will definitely take all the comments into consideration on the new site, and I will change the profile section for now.

BTW, I found the receipt for the broken MP3 player the day AFTER the warranty expired. It seems I was really smart and put the receipt in the box. Duane doesn't seem to care, but it was a $200 MP3 player.

At least the weather is beautiful!!

No comments: