Friday, August 10, 2007

Craft shopping

Craft shopping kind of blew yesterday. My current JoAnn's coupons stink ($5 off of $35) and nothing that I wanted to buy was on sale. I did get some fabric to do a trial run of cloth baby wipes, so hopefully I will find some time this weekend to sew.

I was looking for some flannel for a baby blanket, but I had to order it online. The store had it in pink but not blue! They also had NC State and Duke fabric, but no Wake Forest (wtf?).

The boarder kitties new home is ready for them. Now we just need to figure out how to get them into the cat carriers. Squeaky won't be any trouble, but the other one runs away when you get close to her. Duane wants to keep Squeaky, but I think her sister would miss her too much.

We are going to the State Fair tomorrow!! They have the best fried cheese curds and many other super yummy food items. I just wish it wasn't so HOT.

No comments: