Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Weird feeling

I had this weird feeling when I came into work today and was talking to one of my friends here. It bothered me because I couldn't figure it out and I felt like I was being too sensitive.

I think I figured it out. They had been talking about me before I got there. Or I am paranoid. I do definitely get a weird vibe when I haven't been into the office for a few days. Like maybe a, gee look who decided to show up today, vibe.

Or I am crazy.

Duane's cool MP3 player (well cool before this point) has crapped out. Apparantly this is very common for this model. If you are within the 1 year warranty period, they give you a new one. If not, oh well sucks to be you. I stayed up too late last night researching this and then looking for the receipt. I keep every other important receipt, but I can't find this one!

The laptop has also stopped recognizing that the battery is plugged into it. WTF?

No comments: