Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kitties

The two boarder kitties will be moving on to their new home some time this week (fingers crossed). One of the kitties is really sweet and will be missed. I am hoping the animal dynamic will go back to normal.

Boots got out Sunday night. We had a friend staying at the house and he accidently let him out. Boots stayed out all night. We kept checking for him, but he wasn't interested in coming in. He showed up in the morning and then slept all day. Who knows what he was up to.

Mister Kitty was caught twice trying to eat a rubberband. He is such an airhead.

Miss Kitty has become the Queen Bee and tries to eat people food. She wants to eat things you would never think a cat would like. Everyone thinks she is witchy, but she is just very particular about who she likes.

When I was visiting Kandy in Chicago I got to pet the elusive lil kitty. I have spent time at Kandy's various abodes when there would be hide nor hair of lil kitty for hours. I guess she decided that I am not that scary anymore.

The dogs have been good. Our visiting friend has a dog that Brisco likes. He was sad when she left. We are always sad to see her go because she is such a sweet dog.

Duane was at Germanfest this weekend and declared that he wants a weinerdog. They are super cute. My family had a long haired mini one when I was in high school. I think a baby comes before another pet though!

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

I'm sure Boots was out prowling the hood. My cat has gotten quite saucy in her old age between letting strangers pet her, talking to me, and taking over my side of the bed I'm not sure who she is! Oh god no, I'm a single woman with a cat. I'm going to go have a melodramatic breakdown now.