Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wrinkles

I remembered one of the things I was going to post about yesterday. I think the time has come where I have to pony up and buy some anti-wrinkle cream. I am not as young as I used to be (oh the horror) and I have wrinkles under my eyes (some dark circles too). I think the wrinkles (and the extra weight) are leading people to guess my correct age. I have hit that point (that my mother told me would come) where I don't look younger than my age anymore.

I may also schedule a make-up consultation with the girl that does my hair (and yes I can call her a girl because she is 20). It doesn't seem like anyone is going to nominate me for What Not To Wear anytime soon, and I have always needed help in the make-up area.

I am off to do some craft shopping!

2 comments:

Kandy Christensen said...

I've been trying to update my makeup. It is amazing how you can do the same thing day in and day out. Plus doesn't make up expire at a certain point! Let me know how that goes. I've been using Stilla it is a moisturizer with SPF 15 and a hint of tint to it. I really like how it evens out my skin tone, especially since I hate foundation. Let me know if you want to hit the makeup counters when you visit next. Stupid ageing.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Aging. It happens! You'll have to post whether or not those anti-wrinkle creams really do work or not!