Monday, August 13, 2007

Look at those pumpkins

Well the State Fair was pretty darn hot, so it wasn't quite as much fun as usual. We had fried cheese curds, spiral-cut potato chips, a cream puff, and chocolate milk (from the Herb Kohl milk stand). We went to Delafield to check out a newish (1 yr old this month) restaurant that a friend works at. The food was tasty and the place was really nice.


Duane mowed the lawn Sunday morning and we saw Harry Potter in the afternoon. The movie was fine, but this book/movie is kind a "filler". Harry is growing up and Voldemort is growing stronger, but nothing major to the overall plot.


A Super Target just opened up here (they scrambled to get it open before the Super Walmart) and I discovered that they carry the Gerber organic cotton onesies. They didn't have any on the shelf, but they do have them.


It is cooler and with less humidity today. I could hardly believe it when I went outside to walk the dogs. I tried to check out the meteor shower this morning (when Hershey woke me up to go outside), but it was cloudy.


Oh, the kitties went home on Friday night. It has been rather quiet without them.



1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

I can't believe you accidentally grew pumpkins. I've got a recipe for pumpkin ice cream somewhere...