Friday, August 31, 2007

Sew, sew, sew your boat

I managed to put together a baby blanket, but I still have 2 more to do. Plus some cloth diaper wipes I have been planning on getting together for 2 weeks now.

One of my goals this weekend is to make some onesies and t-shirts. I need items to take pictures of for my application for the craft show. The neatest ideas come to me at weird times. I wish I had a device where I could mentally transfer my thoughts. It is difficult to write things down while you are in the shower, driving, or drifting off to sleep.

I bought some probiotic pills to start taking. My stomach has not been right for a least a few weeks now, no matter what I eat. One of my first jobs involved a lot of research on probiotic bacteria. It is nice to know that something I did had an impact. I should remind myself of that when I am feeling down.

I am going to go work on my website now, more witty content later.

No comments: