Thursday, August 16, 2007

Travel

Duane is going to San Diego for work September 4th. We (he) decided to make it into a mini-vacation. I am flying out on Thursday and I think we are staying until Monday.

I have a hair appointment today. I have gone longer than usual and my hair is bugging me. She likes to schedule Duane's haircuts while my hair is being colored, so that is why I have waited longer than usual. Duane is looking pretty shaggy too.

Next week I will be down in Chicago for 2 nights. I am taking a home staging class and I think it will be great!

Our company picnic is tomorrow. I don't think Duane will be coming. I always wonder why they schedule the picnic on the afternoon of a work day. Most realtors have significant others with 9-5 jobs, so they can't attend the picnic. Duane wants to go to the Dodge County Fair that night to see Alice Cooper. His work friend (+ children) might come along, so I can keep myself entertained with the kiddles.

This weekend is all about home projects (it is supposed to be rainy). I have 2 closet organizers to install and maybe some furniture refinishing. I have sewing projects too!

We definitely have 1 more pumpkin and could have as many as 4!

We watched The Wicker Man last night. Skip this movie unless you would really enjoy watching Nicholas Cage burn up. We watched The Lady in the Water earlier this week. I can see why people were disappointed in the movie. It wasn't terrible, but it certainly had more potential. We also watched Failure to Launch. It was way funny and I could actually recommend it.

I am finally caught up on Design Star, so I might talk about that tomorrow.

No comments: