Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bedtime 1am

I believe I said I was not staying up late last night, which turned out to be a lie. I went to bed at 1am; however, I was working on a project. I am putting together a photo album on Shutterfly as a gift for our friends that got married last month. I have all the pictures in, now I just need to come up with the captions.

I didn't get out of bed until 11, man am I lazy! I got some work done today, but certainly not as much as I would have liked.

One of the tv shows that Duane and I watch started tonight. We won't get to watch it until Sunday night or Monday. Thursday will be our busiest night with 6 shows (one is a new one so it may not last). We don't even watch Lost, Grey's Anatomy, or Desperate Housewives.

I am decorating a frame for an 8x10 picture of my sister and her husband at their wedding. I am gluing shells to it that I picked up off the beach. I am also going to make a necklace with a piece of beach glass I also found on the beach. She really appreciates handmade gifts, so I think she will like it.

Hershey is trying to get me to go to bed. I took the dogs for a long walk today and I think he is sleepy.

No comments: