Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Work oops

My head hasn't been in the game lately, and consequently I made a mistake.

I have been working on an offer with another agent in my office, one that I am pretty friendly with. I missed a deadline (in which I had two opportunities not to miss it), which she didn't realize either. The onus is on me though, to make the deadline. We are going to meet today and hash it out. It involves repairs that my buyer has asked the seller to make. Legally the seller doesn't have to do any of these things since I missed the deadline. Ugh.

I am in the midst of another offer with an elderly seller and weirdo buyers. The buyers really want the house, but say they can't pay the price the seller wants. They have suggested a rent-to-own scheme, but I don't know if the seller has 2 years left in her lifetime.

I also need to drum up some more business AND put the kibosh on my spending habits.

I am setting up an ad that will run on TV, so hopefully I will get some calls.

No comments: