Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I must have gotten busy

I was doing so well with posting every day, and then I must have gotten busy. Duane and I did manage to get up to my sister's on Friday. We even slept outside under the stars and didn't shower for 2 days! The dogs had a blast, and were good for the most part. There was a skirmish between them, and Brisco ended up with a small owie.

It rained all day Monday, and it ended up being a very lazy day.

I wrote another lowball offer today for my buyers. I wish I had more money so I could tell them to take a long walk off of a short pier.

I slept terribly last night and I am sleepy now.

I bought 2 more things from QVC in a smaller size. If this size doesn't fit correctly, then no more QVC clothes for me.

We will be in Vancouver in 3 days.

1 comment:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Have fun in Vancouver!