Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lordy

So the work situation should work out ok.

I won $10 at business meeting, so that was nice.

Duane and I had lunch at his favorite place (Bull's BBQ) and I took him to the airport.

I found a few things at T.J.Maxx (two spatulas and a knife I had been looking for) and then I went to my appointment about my ad. I had a good time talking to the rep for the cable company and I think the ad should turn out nicely. I headed over to Marshall's and managed to find a few things there.

It went downhill when I got home. I had to send some pictures to the rep for the ad and I could not find a disk that I needed. I know it was in the office, but could not find it anywhere. I spent so much time looking for the disk and dinking around with the computer (the keyboard died on me-it's wireless, and the computer crashed) that I didn't have any time to work outside. I finally remembered that I had it in my sent items in my email. Then I had to deal with sending the pictures which were all large.

I went to make dinner. I saw a huge earwig and then it disappeared before I could kill it. We get them in the house from time to time and they are GROSS. I knocked a glass in the sink while I was running the disposal and glass went down the disposal. OH and I got my QVC sweater and it is too big! (as the other item I bought was) Hopefully I can get it in smaller size because it is really cute.

Duane is in LA and managed to find some coworkers at the airport. It will be nice for him to have people to go out with.

I have a looooooong list of things I want to get done this week, so no staying up late.

No comments: