Monday, August 21, 2006

Nice weather

We have been having nice weather lately. I guess July was our August instead of August being our August.

I did not get a chance to tell you about Snakes on a Plane. Duane was very excited to see this movie, so we saw it on Thursday night at 10pm. I do not like scary movies and this one was (even if it was predictable). I left with a stomach ache from all the gore and snakes jumping out at you. Duane loved it though.

My buyers did not follow my directions to the property on Friday (because they know better than me right?) so I had to wait for them. The property was pretty dumpy, which was disclosed on the MLS sheet.

Weightwatchers has gone to heck this week. I think I would have to eat veggies the rest of the week. We did have an awesome pizza Friday night though. Olive oil, fresh mozzarella, basil, roma tomatoes, and pepperoni. Duane picked off the tomatoes, but he did enjoy the pizza.

We spent Saturday shopping with a quick visit to the Farmer's market. I bought 3 chili pepper plants, so hopefully I won't kill them. We had an empanada at the farmer's market that is about 1/2 lb cheese with a little bread added. We looked for a couch on Saturday and have decided to order something from Lazyboy. Duane wanted something more modern. Everything that was modern was uncomfortable or too expensive. The lazyboy has a reclining chaise and recliner (it is a sectional) and we are going to pick a more modern fabric for it.

Sunday we spent babysitting for my sister's kids. They were good and it was a nice day.

I also found out that my little sister is going back to school to be a physical therapist. She has a b.a. in modern dance, so she has to go back and take a lot of science courses. It will keep her in Milwaukee for awhile and then hopefully in Madison, so she will be closer.

I have paperwork I have to do today and filing. Duane has been getting on my case to do my real estate filing. I have been slacking on that.

No comments: