Thursday, August 10, 2006

Busy day tomorrow

Tomorrow I have a closing with the crazy buyer. I call her the crazy buyer, but I really do like her. After that I have a picnic at Duane's work and after that I have a picnic for MY work. Hopefully it will be a fun day.

I am golfing tonight with Duane and two guys from his work (who were added this afternoon). I am thinking it will be 9 holes of work talk, but what can you do.

Saturday is golfing with friends and then Duane's big fantasy football draft. I am going to skip out on most of the draft (snoooozefest) to take care of the dogs. We are also going to see a band that night (a friend's band so doesn't technically count as a concert for Duane or for me).

I have been having great success getting rid of stuff through Freecyclelately . We are trying to purge our house of as much crap as possible.

Duane and I are thinking of going to Vancouver next month. He has some vacation days to use before the end of the year. Or Toronto for the movie festival.

No comments: