Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My mood

My mood is pretty foul this morning. I am not a morning person especially when I have to get up early. I am listening to music on the laptop and I don't have anything nearly hard enough to improve my mood. I do have some Tool to play in the car after I drop Duane off.

I do have business meeting today in which I should get 2 spins on the Wheel of Fortune. I could win some money which may improve my mood.

Babies have been on my mind lately, but I still haven't come up with a feasible time line. It looks like this trip to Europe with Duane's parents may work out and it would happen in April sometime. I may need an IV of beer then, so no baby before that.

Gene Simmons has a TV show on A&E about his family that is actually quite interesting. Is it weird that I get grossed out everytime he sticks out his tongue?

I did go to the gym twice last week. I would like it to be 3-4 times/week. I still haven't hit the pool for laps. The whole process before getting in the pool is long enough that my laziness has won out so far.

I have been trying to remember to take my vitamins lately. I have been getting a lot of bruises, which I am prone to. I always think I am anemic, and I never usually am. You never know though!

Enough random thoughts for now. I have my work meeting in 15 minutes.

No comments: