Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sick Day

Duane took a sick day today. He had been feeling rather burned out lately, so hopefully a day of playing Playstation will recharge his batteries.

I had an inspection today on a property that revealed a few problems. It is a rental building, so no big surprise. Hopefully the seller will fix things otherwise the deal will fall through.

I have a couple of showings tomorrow night for the PITA couple. Hopefully they will buy a place, so Duane and I can get a new couch.

Duane and I had dinner at a new Greek place in town. This place was formerly a mexican place, formerly a Jamaican place. The food was really good, even Duane really liked it.

Duane asked his Dad about going to Europe with us next year. Duane is trying to earn enough miles to get tickets for 4. I think it would be a really nice thing to do with his parents, since it is something they would never do for themselves.

I am watching a horrible horror movie call The Shaft.

No comments: