Friday, August 18, 2006

It is the weekend again

I really have to watch my use of the word though. I wrote it 8 times in my last post!

I was feeling down earlier in the week. I found out that the couple I recently did a listing presentation for did not pick me. I thought they would have been really great people to work with. The husband said they had a "gut feeling" to go with someone else. :(

However the week picked up when 2 of my other clients decided to write offers, and I even got one accepted! The other clients did not want to write the offer for the price that would have got them the property, so they didn't get it. I love people who ask my opinion on something even though they have already set there mind. These people are also too smart for me obviously. I am not excited about showing them this property tonight.

I just realized that I have got to get going to show this property. It is a decent ways away.

No comments: