Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Hershey's liver and kidney enzymes are elevated. They can't tell why (it could be infection, cancer, or kidney disease). He has been receiving IV fluids all day. I get to pick him up in an hour and then drop him off in the morning to receive more fluids. They will run his bloodwork again in the afternoon and see if his numbers have improved.

I can cancel my ticket to San Diego without much trouble because it was purchased using frequent flyer miles. The last time Duane checked, he could change his flight home for $100. We do have them staying at a vet's office (not their vet's because they don't board dogs), so he would have good care.

I just hope he is feeling a lot better tomorrow, which would make my decision a lot easier.

1 comment:

crankymommy said...

Keep us posted!!!