Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cont.

Hershey ate some hamburger and rice Monday morning and seemed to perk up a bit. We went to Janesville and hung out with the family.

Hershey wouldn't eat anything last night or this morning, so I took him into the vet. They are going to run bloodwork and give him some fluids. He has already lost about 7 pounds! I am keeping the tears away for now. It does seem like something he can get better from, but I just don't know.

Boots got out Sunday night when I was trying to get Hershey in the house. Sometimes he will come back if you shake the treat container. Duane left the container on the counter, and lo and behold "someone" ate the whole container of treats. We forgot to buy more treats yesterday, so the kitties were not happy last night. Duane left a glass on his nightstand and oddly enough Boots pushed it off the nightstand this morning and broke it. We never keep glasses on our nightstands! *sigh*

I took Duane to the airport at 5am this morning. I was going to try and take Hershey in at 8am this morning, but I just couldn't wake up. I won't know until I hear from the vet if I will have to cancel my flight to San Diego.

I didn't get any craft work done this weekend either.

The mosquitos are still insane here.

No comments: