Monday, September 17, 2007

Rock me like a hurricane

Well, let's just say that the agent retreat (and golfing) was a lot of fun. It put me out of commission for the whole day afterwards though!

I did get part of my niece's birthday gift make (an excellent t-shirt), but I am still working on the other part. When the directions on the magnetic paint say to use at least 3 coats, I think they really mean about 20. In the future I plan on using sheet metal instead of magnetic paint.

I got my application in for the Craftacular, at the last minute as always. I have made a number of things these past months, but I never take pictures. I whipped up two onesies and 2 t-shirts today so I would have pictures to send in.

Duane and I went to a concert on Saturday night in Milwaukee at The Rave. It is a pretty shitacular venue, especially for the range of acts they are able to book. Not only is smoking allowed, extra extra smoking is allowed. I woke up on Sunday feeling like total crap (and I hadn't had anything to drink). We still drove down to Chicago to check out the Renegade Craft Fair and a great dinner with my friend Kandy.

I am watching one of my favorite movies (Broken Arrow) while I wait for the Today's Special Value on QVC. It is something to do with Halloween! Halloween starts the whole decorating season for me, so it is time to put some thought into that.

I won't find out until the 24th if I will be a part of the Craftacular. I am also planning on having a table at my niece's and nephew's school when they have their craft fair. It means I will have to ramp up production!

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

Yeah Craftacular. Unless you are keeping everything a secret do we your viewing audience get to see the spectacularness that was the tshirt?