Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wed-nes-day

The dishwasher detergent worked as well as the Clorox bleach pen! I was trying the technique they demonstrated on the show (dipping cookie cutters into the gel and stamping the shirt). On the show they said that the outline would bleed into the shirt (creating a thicker outline), but that didn't happen for me. The shirts are for Halloween and I will show them when they are done.

I was also working on another shirt yesterday. I was very surprised when the cloth showed no reaction to the bleach!

I got some sewing done as well. I have 2 baby blankets in the works and I got one almost all the way put together. I need to call about having some embroidery work done on one of the squares.

The weather is nicer today, partly cloudy with a high of 68, so I will be able to work outside.

Bones was good last night and we liked the new show, Reaper. It was quite funny. It made sense when Duane found out that Kevin Smith is the director.

America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl tonight, with new shows Bionic Woman and Dirty Sexy Money. I want to check out Life on NBC too.

Yes, I watch too much tv.

No comments: