Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy, happy, joy, joy

We had a great time in San Diego!! Duane even went kayaking in the ocean with me (picture proof later). We went to the zoo and saw the pandas. We had awesome hamburgers in Ocean Beach and hiked trails at Torrey Pines State Park.

Hershey is doing even better. I am waiting to hear if his liver numbers have improved. They took blood from him this morning, but I don't know when they were going to do the bloodwork. Duane took him in, and he forgets to ask those important questions.

We came home to much cooler weather and no mosquitos!! I hope they are really gone for the season.

We have our company retreat tomorrow in Lake Geneva. I am golfing in the afternoon. I haven't hit anything in forever, so the first couple of holes may not be pretty.

My niece's birthday party is Saturday, so I have to whip up her gift this week. I also have to get in my application for the Craftacular as this is the last week to apply!

No comments: