Monday, September 24, 2007

WTF

It is now the 24th. The day I am supposed to hear whether or not I will have a table at the Craftacular. Am I supposed to wait all day?

I am feeling better than I felt last week. I am started to wonder if the crappy feeling was caused by all the smoke I inhaled at the show I went to. Madison is smoke free, so my every day exposure is pretty low.

I continue to slack off at my real job.

Tonight's tv watching includes: Chuck (new), Journeyman (new), Heroes, and CSI:Miami. I am trying out the two new shows, not that I need anymore tv to watch though!

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

I tried watching Journeyman last night and after two minutes I turned it off. It might be because the lead just wasn't doing it for me. Granted my favorite lead man is Spike these days so I might not be the best judge!! If you thought it was good let me know and I'll give it another go, but like you said I could do with cutting back on the tv.