Wednesday, September 19, 2007

crud

I have been feeling like crap when I wake up every morning since Sunday. Headache, stomachache, and backache. Usually I feel better by the afternoon, but the mornings stink.

I realized that I had a dream with Britney Spears in it last night. I think she was sitting behind me in church with her kids. She looked very nice (not skanky). I kept thinking, "is that Britney Spears sitting behind me?" Weird.

After listening to Cat Chat on Martha Stewart's Sirus radio channel, I have switched the kitties from dry food to wet food. They talk about dry food being like kitty crack and causing all sorts of health problems (diabetes and urinary tract). They seem to like it so far, and haven't bugged me for extra food. They still bug me for treats though.

I harvested two pumpkins yesterday. I was worried about our freezing temps over the weekend, but all the pumpkins seem ok. A bunch of the leaves suffered though. If all the pumpkins ripen, it looks like we will get 8 or 9! Pretty cool for an accidental pumpkin patch.

The backyard is lookin rather heinous otherwise. We used to have a lawncare company that fertilized and spot treated for weeds. They showed up twice in the spring, and we haven't seen them since. No letters or anything. Very weird.

I watched Hollywoodland last night while Duane was off at a fancy work dinner and playing poker. It was a good movie.

Does anyone remember the movie Kuffs? I used to have a thing for Christian Slater, so I would watch anything he was in. It was on the other night so I recorded it. Duane had never heard of it.

American's Next Top Model starts tonight!!!! (I miss Veronica Mars)

No comments: