Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No dice

I was not chosen as a vendor for the Craftacular. I think this is will be the third event and they received 3 times as many applications as they have space. Hopefully this will lead them to find a larger venue for the spring show.

I have done some research and I know my product is unique. I don't think I showcased it well enough in my application though.

TV watching was so-so last night. Duane didn't really like Chuck and with so many other shows out there I don't think it will make the cut. Heroes was cryptic as usual, and CSI:Miami was good. Journeyman may be a keeper as well. The first half was confusing, but the second half had some interesting bits.

Tonight is Bones and the new show Reaper.

I am trying to get the front yard ready for Halloween decorations, but the weather is not cooperating.

I learned through one of my crafty tv shows that dishwasher detergent with bleach may work as well as the pens with the bleach gel in them. I bought some t-shirts and will be trying it out today. It would be a significant cost savings if it does work.

No comments: