Sunday, April 02, 2006

MIA

Here I am.

Last weekend included lots of drinking. Friday night we were out at a going away party for someone from Duane's work. I found out that the girlfriend of one of Duane's work buddies just bought a condo from the OTHER realtor at Duane's work. I know Duane is trying to get my name out there at his work, but finding out things like that are frustrating.

Saturday night we went out for a bit for a friend's birthday.

Sunday I had an open house where two couples showed up and then we went bowling. Duane bought a new ball on Saturday so he had to practice. We bowled with a friend and they bowled 5 games! I bowled 4. Then we went out for Indian food and it was yummy!

This week was spent on some work stuff and getting the house ready for a family lunch yesterday. The lunch was for my mom's birthday. Everything went really well and the food was all really fabulous! The kids had a blast as well.

I did not go see the live music I wanted to on Saturday night because we were both pooped. Hopefully the next time this artist is in the area I will see her!

Duane left this morning for Maui. First he forgot the digital camera, so we had to go home for that. Then he called me as I was driving back home because he left his cell phone in the car. Then he called me and woke me up because he hadn't taken off yet. His plane had mechanical failure and he got himself booked out on a later flight. His phone went dead though and he never called me back. Hopefully he is on his plane to Hawaii!

I am at an open house right now at a BEAUTIFUL condo and there is a wireless connection!

I was lazy this morning and had to hurry to get ready. I left my wedding rings on the bathroom rug and when I got out of the shower my diamond was missing! The cat was in there, so I don't know if he played around with it. It is possible that he could have knocked it down the heating vent. I was freaking out, but I had no time to look for it.

I am at this open house for 2 more hours. Then I get to rush home and see if I can find my ring! Duane won't get to Hawaii until late (our time) so I can't talk to him until then.

UPDATE-Duane just called me from MPLS. He reassured me that I will find my ring. I hadn't thought about the possiblity of my kicking it when I got out of the shower (I was a little sleepy).

1 comment:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Dude...lost ring...that sucks!