Friday, April 07, 2006

T minus 7 days

Cate and Conor will be here this time next week!

Duane is doing better in Maui. Someone gave him some Maui onions and pineapples for free! He is also going to a Luau tonight so I hope he has fun. He went to dinner at Ruth Chris last night, lucky duck!

It seems that my offer has worked itself out, just waiting for the official paperwork! Yeah for a paycheck next month!

I spent some time at my parent's yesterday. My mom and I finished up one baby quilt and just waiting for the baby to be born to finish the other one. Now on to my 101 other sewing projects. My mom did ask me to return some dvds on my way home and I managed to drive all the way to Sun Prairie with them. Luckily I am going down there tomorrow to babysit.

Babysitting all day tomorrow while my sister, brother-in-law, mom and dad go to a show in Chicago. I am wondering if Duane and I will ever get invited to go to these shows?

On Sunday I am going to Chicago to hang out with a friend. I am excited!

I am making chicken stock right now. Hopefully it turns out all right. I have never made it before (can't be that hard, just boil up some chicken and veggies!).

No comments: