Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Weather

It was sunny with a high of 47 yesterday.

It is snowing as I type.

I find that I have much more energy and I am happier when it is sunny. I picked up a B complex supplement yesterday. It is supposed to help with energy (it is called Fatigued to Fantastic). It isn't super expensive. I will let you know if it has any effect.

Duane hit something on his way to work this morning and wrecked his tire. We think it may have been a chunk of concrete! He was able to change the tire (after much frustration, it was on super tight!) and he had a full sized spare.

I am thinking about doing some part-time waitressing. I have work things on the horizon, but I am feeling pretty useless right now.

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

It was doing that in Chicago too! Warm but snow- how strange. I agree with you about the sunshine, because I've been pretty stuck lately too. Glad to hear you are coming out of it. Good luck with this clients!