Friday, April 21, 2006

Gotta get on that

Survivor was ok. One of the people had to leave because he was all backed up. I understand how your colon can get backed up, but your bladder? So no one got voted off and if he is healthy enough he will be on the jury.

Smallville was good. Supernatural was pretty cool. I am kind of wondering what they will do next season. It seems they are wrapping up two of the major plotlines in the final two episodes, or maybe it only seems that way?

No tv tonight (repeat of Ghost Whisperer and Las Vegas is not on). Duane is going to play poker with work people.

I wanted to work outside all day tomorrow, but now I have to do a little work. I need my buyers to sign something and of course they can't do it tonight!

Sunday is supposed to be great weather but I have an open house! Hopefully I will get tons of leads and make it worthwhile.

I have some pictures I should post sometime soon. Gotta get on that.

No comments: