Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shop till you drop

There was no shopping Monday night. Duane left work later and got home later. He did help me shop Tuesday night though. We have our routine down pretty well. I pre-shop and then he gives his opinions. Sometimes I can get him to look around and pick things out for me, but we did have to get home to watch Veronica Mars.

If you aren't watching Veronica Mars, you should be ashamed! (unless of course you watch no tv or do not receive the station). I hope hope hope that it gets renewed for next season.

Slept terribly last night. Duane couldn't sleep so he was tossing and turning and waking me up all night.

I had a plan to go into the office today, but then I got lazy. It turns out that I will have to go in anyway, someone needs me to fax something.

It is supposed to rain till Saturday. Rain is good for the growing things, but depressing for me!

Alias returns tonight! (as well as Invasion) This is the last season of Alias. It was so good the first two years and then the writers and actors seemed to get bored with it.

Tv Guide online has switched a few of it's columns to a blog format. It sucks.

I still need to write about last week and the weekend. Probably tomorrow when I make myself go to the office all day.

No comments: