Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I found my ring!!

That naughty cat did knock it into the heating vent!

I haven't put a cover on the vent since we renovated the bathroom. I figured he was the culprit when I saw him sticking his paw down the vent.

Luckily for me the ceiling is open in the downstairs basement where that vent is. I was able (with a little work) to disconnect the pipe from the vent. There was a ton of crap in there from the bathroom demo and my ring!

Bowling tonight. I did not report that I bowled a 228 last week! We have a 9 pin tap league (9 pins down on the first ball = strike), but I only got 2 of those.

Duane is doing well in Maui. He is bored (poor Duane). He said the condos where they are staying are beautiful.

I wish I would have went, but I would have missed writing the offer that I wrote last night! It may mean a paycheck next month.

10 days till Cate and Conor visit!!

No comments: