Monday, April 17, 2006

Schedule

I need to come up with a schedule that has a "post on blog" segment. I think about posting and then never follow through.

I have been slacking at work (the lead generating part, the client part is all good). I cycle between quitting and thinking I might be good at this. At least my manager thinks I have talent, she said she wouldn't even bother getting on my case if I didn't.

The past week was busy and the weekend was awesome. I will post more about that tonight, but right now I am sleepy (maybe because all I have eaten is a piece of string cheese).

Who thinks I can get Duane to go clothes shopping with me tonight? He has good taste but little patience.

1 comment:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

I bet Duane goes shopping...I think deep down his is a sensitiy softy, who like clothes shopping.