Thursday, April 20, 2006

Monday of last week

Monday was the day Duane came home!

Tuesday: Duane took a sick day and I didn't do much. Our friends had their baby!

Wednesday: I did some showings and saw the new baby.

Thursday and Friday I cleaned the house and got ready for Conor to visit.

Friday: Duane and I caught up on watching tv and Conor came! I got to order a fun pizza (instead of pepperoni or sausage).

Saturday: We went to State St and walked up to campus. I tried to interest Conor in the neat shops on State St, but he wasn't too enthused (he also isn't a girl). We walked up to campus and then over to the Union.

Saturday night: We went to the Silver Joos show. Why? opened for them and were quite interesting. Duane and I bought one of their CDs. I haven't been to a show in awhile, so I didn't remember the standing for 3 hours part. My feet were not happy with me.

Sunday: We had breakfast and sent Conor on his way. Little did we know that he was driving through terrible weather! We went to Easter/Twin's birthday. It was good but exhausting per usual. We watched Fun with Dick and Jane at my mom and dad's house (we did not pick this out). It was Ok.

No comments: