Sunday, June 03, 2007

We got Wii'd

Duane has been on a quest for a Wii, although more out of curiousity than actually buying one. A friend alerted him that his store now had a Wii, so Duane bought it. I really don't have an excuse not to play video games with Duane anymore.

Duane did a fabulous job at volleyball on Thursday, helping my office team actually win a game. Unfortunately my over-tiredness led to a migraine that night. I only get 1 or 2 a year luckily.

I spent Friday with my sister and her husband. She is going to be taking classes in the fall at UW-Madison, so I showed them around the campus.

On Saturday Duane installed our new front door! It looks great, and now we have light in the foyer (our old door had no window).

We have been having thunderstorms on and off all weekend, so I haven't gotten my NEW satellite radio all the way hooked up yet. Duane bought the day after Thanksgiving, so that is how long it has taken. It only cost $10, and the monthly subscribtion is reduced since we already have an account. My CD player will only play non-burned CDs (and sporadically at that), so it will be nice to have another listening option in the car.

I better get playing some Wii.

1 comment:

kiwi said...

welcome to the wii world! it's so much fun! we're hooked!