Monday, June 04, 2007

Sleep success!

I finally had some good, deep sleep last night! It felt good and included some strange dreams.

I am going to be participating in the Food Stamp Challenge along with Cate and others. We are starting on June 9th-June 15th. Duane will be gone for part of the time. He has been skeptical of the challenge, so hopefully he will participate fully for the shortened time.

I have been thinking of what I am going to eat. Peanut butter sandwiches for lunch maybe. I could eat those every day. Dinner will most likely involve chicken. I like to do a whole one in the crockpot and the meat can last all week. I will have to be checking the grocery store sales as well. We have stores here that do this 10 items for $10 deal, which may work in my favor. I always shop with coupons, but I don't always check the sales.

I DO like to drink Diet Dr. Pepper though and I have been working on how I might fit that in. I might just give it up for the week, or buy some smaller quantity (maybe a 2 liter vs. a 12-pack).

My charity golf event is Wednesday. I hope I don't suck and the weather doesn't suck either. It starts at 8am, so I will definitely have to be in bed early tomorrow night (which is much harder for me to do than it should be).

Work is going alright. I have 2 referral clients. I have communicated with one via email, and I don't think english/grammer were her top subjects. She seems very nice though. The other is couple moving from Dover, DE to La Crosse, WI at then end of next month! Hopefully they will both work out. I am also doing a seminar for first time home buyer's at Duane's work at the end of the month. If you have any real estate questions that you have been dying to know the answers to, leave them in the comments section.

No comments: