Friday, June 08, 2007

Breathe in......breathe out

I am trying to calm down.

Why you ask?

Because being a realtor means working with people. Sometimes people are nice and pleasant and do as you advise them and sometimes they aren't and don't. My current clients are relocating and have a property to sell. They assured me that they had secured the down payment for the property they wanted here and could close before selling the current property. Well they lied or were confused or whatever. Now they want to extend the closing date 6 months! I advised them that this could mean losing the deal etc. I sent them the amendment. It was sent back to me with ONE signature on it despite being told numerous times that both of them had to sign all paperwork (a married couple). So I have to wait for her to send the amendment with both of their names, which means I could sit at my desk all day.

I have started working with another couple, which I have yet to meet, that has insisted that they don't like any of the over 100 listings I have emailed them; however, they also won't tell me what it is that they do want.

I am having lunch with Duane now. He leaves tonight to drive to Indiana for his boy's golfing weekend.

I have many things to do, including figuring out what I am going to eat for the Food Stamp Challenge. I guess I can do that while I am sitting at my desk waiting for that amendment.

No comments: