Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 2

Breakfast: Banana and a glass of milk
Lunch: PB sandwich, apple, and a Diet Dr Pepper
Dinner: Chicken that is cooking in the crock-pot now

I had a bad headache today that I thought might be caffeine related. I did not want a migraine repeat, so I had a Diet Dr Pepper. I still have a headache though, so I took some pain reliever.

My buyers chose to cancel their offer today, even though the seller was willing to extend the closing (but not as far out as they wanted). The good news (for me) is that they have decided to up their purchase price. We won't be making a move until they have an accepted offer on their current condo.

I requested a meet-up with the strange/picky/don't have a clue buyers, but I haven't heard anything back.

I have a client meeting tonight that will hopefully go well (as long as this stupid headache goes away).

No comments: