Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dinner: Salad, leftover chicken w/bbq sauce, roasted potatoes (different than last night...I was going to do baked but got home too late), cooked carrots, and a glass of milk. I might have a banana before I go to bed. The problem with bananas (for me) is that there is a small window of ripeness that I prefer.

I baked some potatoes tonight to use for home fries, hashbrowns, potato pancakes, or twice-baked potatoes tomorrow night. I need to spend some of Duane's money to get some protein for the rest of the week. I could eat my beans and rice, but he doesn't like beans.

We had been eating out a lot prior to this week, so it has felt good to get back to cooking. Hopefully this feeling will stay with me. I like to make ice cream in the summer, and I have been looking forward to that. Maybe I will make some to bring to Columbia! (Cate/Conor any favorite flavors?)

I think I have finally caught up on the sleep I lost last week. Now if I could just get my fat *ss to the gym.

No comments: