Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 3

Dinner last night was chicken with roasted potatoes and a banana. It was yummy.

Duane went from not wanting to participate to being incredibly anal about it. He weighed his bananas this morning so he could have the exact cost.

I have enough fruits and veggies to get my servings in, but I haven't been eating them (I have been eating the fruits but not the veggies).

Breakfast: banana and glass of milk
Lunch: PB sandwich, apple, and Diet Dr Pepper
Dinner: leftover chicken w/bbq sauce over baked potatoes (and maybe rice depending on how hungry Duane is)

I have to cook my beans, but they take 2.5 hours. No wonder people buy canned beans.

My new clients signed the buyer agency paperwork last night. They seem nice and their baby is cute. We will be seeing some houses this Sunday.

No comments: