Monday, June 25, 2007

Can I download my brain somewhere?

We made it to the wedding and back, although we were late getting there and we were late getting back. We had a delay from MSP-BWI (compass issues) so we jumped on a flight to Reagan instead. On the way back Sunday night, our delay was MSP-MSN so we didn't get home until 2am.

The hotel was nice in some ways and not nice in others. The beds were super comfy and the shower was awesome. There was no internet and no vending machines though, and our window looked out on the dog poop area. The weather was great all weekend. We had some awesome crabcakes as well.

I think one of the funniest moments was when BB (name changed to protect the innocent) was worried about her boobies falling out of her dress and/or someone roofying her wine.

The bride and groom were beautiful and the groom played guitar. It all ended too quickly though, as the location made everyone leave at 10.

Now onto this week:

I wrote on offer on Monday for my buyers. I found out today that it will be a short sale (seller does not have enough money to pay off the loan!).

I had a hair appt today that was supposed to be for a color and a cut. Well the appt was only made for a cut (by a newbie receptionist) unbeknowst to me. I am having my first buyers seminar tomorrow night, so I wanted my hair to look great. Luckily my stylist can get me in tomorrow afternoon.

I got my QVC outfit, and the shorts part of it is too big. I guess too big is better than too small. I have to decide if I want to send it back for a smaller size.

I haven't finalized my presentation or the food I am making for the buyers seminar tomorrow night.

I would like to take a deep breath on Friday, but it is a busy day as well. I can't wait to drive to Missouri and spend some relaxing time with the McGowans!



Tip of the Day: If your garbage disposal smells rank, run a whole bunch of ice through it. My mom was having a problem and that (my) tip worked.

No comments: